- The Bible to be the inspired Word of God and our ultimate and final authority for faith and practice.
- In one God, revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. God, our perfect heavenly Father, loves and cares for all.
- That God created all humans in His image and that sin has brought separation between God and humans.
- That Jesus Christ, the eternal son of God, became a human and sacrificially died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sin.
- That the Holy Spirit was sent by God to live in and transform the lives of believers into the likeness of Christ by turning us from a sinful life and enabling us to live the way God intended.
- The only way to no longer be separated from God and find salvation is through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, trusting in Him as Lord and Savior. Through faith we become children of God.
- That the Church, Christ's radiant bride, is a spiritual body made up of all believers, each of whom is a vital part of God's plan.
- That Jesus Christ will return again just as he said and there will be a new heaven and earth.